The Dancehaul Pro has a mountain of personality, from high-speed carving and side hits to park and pow. A tapered directional shape with a tight sidecut and extra width provide unmatched agility in all conditions while Ghost Carbon Beams assure a smooth ride tip to tail. Rock Out Camber and Popster Core combine for a freestyle feeling underfoot.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response, and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Radial - Created from a perfect circle, Radial is the classic sidecut for consistent response forward and switch.
- Tapered Directional - Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Popster - The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Ghost Carbon Beam - Two carbon beams inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- BA MD fiberglass - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- BioBased 30 - This bio-epoxy resin is made with 30% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Ghost Basalt Stringers - Basalt stringers are sewn into a trial layer for durable pop, control, and damp ride at high speed, and easy maneuverability when you’re keeping it mellow.
- Sintered - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen SLCT - Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Fine Stone Finish - Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.