The versatile, freestyle-focused 2024 Assassin has a directional twin shape and is built with a long list of technologies, making it a ride-anything solution. The Assassin is designed for float in pow, stability on high-speed groomers, and premium park performance.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response, and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Quadralizer - An Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high-speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Directional Twin - A twin shape for freestyle moves with a directional flex for power at high speed. The binding stance is set back from center slightly.
- Popster Eco Booster - Popster Booster plus Bamboo rods to provide the best in eco pop and performance.
- BA MD fiberglass - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- BioBased 30 - This bio-epoxy resin is made with 30% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Sintered EG - Engineered for fast glide speed and maximum wax retention in all conditions. Gallium strengthens impact resistance, while the Electra finish enhances speed.
- Aspen SLCT - Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Fine stone finish - Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.