Built for all-mountain thriving, the Assassin Pro features our lightest Ghost Green Core and Rock Out Camber for freestyle functionality and effortless float. A laundry list of tech like Ghost Carbon Beams, Gunslinger Sidewalls, and Popster Core offer a highly responsive flex balanced with a smooth ride for high performance in all conditions.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response, and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Quadralizer - An Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high-speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Ghost Carbon Beam - Two carbon beams inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high-speed charging.
- Directional Twin - A twin shape for freestyle moves with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from center slightly.
- Popster - Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Ghost Green Core - Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super-light polawania wood.
- Gunslinger Sidewall - The pinnacle of Slingshot technology, implementing carbon inlays that run the full length of the board to meet the reaction and shock absorption needs of Bode Merrill.