The 2024 Abstract is a consolidation of years of freestyle board development and team feedback, designed to remove limitations on style and expression. Loaded with features, this mid-flexing unisex board is equipped with our most popular camber profile and sidecut pairing for versatility, pop, and playfulness in the park, streets, or wherever you ride.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Quadralizer - Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Triax - Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- Popster - The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Ghost Carbon Beam - Two carbon beams inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- BA MD fiberglass - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- BioBased 30 - This bio-epoxy resin is made with 30% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Sintered - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Royal Rubber Rails - Full length rubber sidewalls provide the highest level of dampening and protection.
- Medium stone finish - A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.