The Abstract is a consolidation of years of freestyle board development and team feedback, designed to remove limitations on style and expression. Loaded with features, this mid-flexing unisex board is equipped with our most popular camber profile and sidecut pairing for versatility, pop, and playfulness in the park, streets, or wherever you ride.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Quadralizer - Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Triax - Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- BA MD Fiberglass - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Popster Booster - Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- Ghost Beam Carbon - Two carbon beams inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- Aspen SLCT - Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Sintered Base - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- FSC Certified Wood Core - FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Freestyle EB - Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Royal Rubber Rails - Full length rubber sidewalls provide the highest level of dampening and protection.
- Shape - True Twin