The true all mountain freeride ski. When fresh tracks beckon, the new Sender 94 Ti delivers a blend of lightweight agility and damp downhill performance to set you free to explore and ride inbounds and out. Its light swing weight courtesy of our iconic Air Tip technology keeps it playful while the lightweight paulownia wood core keeps your mind open to skin track and boot pack possibilities.
- Titanal Beam – enhances power underfoot for increased edge grip, rebound, and energy through the length of the ski.
- Paulowina Wood Core - reduces weight up to 30% for enhanced agility, maneuverability, and control.
- Damp Tech - reduces ski vibration for increased snow contact and smooth, confident control in variable snow conditions.
- Air Tip - AIR TIP technology reduces weight at the tip and concentrates ski mass underfoot for effortless maneuverability, natural floatation and playful control.
- Rectangular Full Sidewall - RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL construction feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Progressive Sidecut - An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT profile delivers confident grip while unleashing more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement while release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
- Free Rocker - Designed for a variety of off-trail conditions, our most progressive FREE ROCKER profile delivers confident versatility and effortless float. The blend of longer, lower early rise at the tip (25%) and tail (15%) with traditional camber underfoot allows easy steering and speed control with the power, energy and grip to get you back to the lift.
- 3D Topsheet - Our thicker 3D TOPSHEET provides increased durability and more resistance to scratches.
- Extended Core - EXTENDED CORE increases snow contact and enhances torsional stability through the tip of the ski for elevated precision, power, and control in mixed conditions.