From fresh tracks to hardpack, the new Sender 104 Ti is your ticket to ride the whole mountain. It brings an effortless, responsive feel to go anywhere the snow takes you, inbounds or out thanks to its double LCT and Air Tip technology. Our vibration-dampening tech balances a lightweight paulownia wood core for the versatility to cruise or charge at will. Fly beyond the boundaries and roll through mixed conditions without hesitation.
- Paulownia Wood Core – The paulownia wood core reduces the ski's weight by up to 30% for improved agility and handling while retaining control.
- Free Rocker – 25% Tip Rocker / 60% Camber / 15% Tail Rocker
- Progressive Sidecut – Firm grip while opening up more scope and fluidity to cruise, dazzle, and carve on all terrain and in any snow conditions.
- Air Tip – The Air Tip lightens the tip and tail of the ski for improved maneuverability and turn control in all snow conditions.
- Titanal Beam – The Titanal Beam delivers the right amount of power under the foot and enhances grip across the entire length of the ski.
- Damp Tech – The Damp Tech insert at the tip reduces ski vibrations to absorb irregularities in the terrain.
- Double LCT ABS – The Double LCT ABS construction is an adaptation of Line Control Technology on wider skis to improve line control with power and energy.
- Rectangular Sidewalls - Rectangular sidewall construction features a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.