A true all-mountain freeride ski. When fresh tracks beckon, the new women's Rallybird 92 delivers a blend of lightweight agility and confident downhill performance to set you free. Explore and ride inbounds and out with lightened swing weight and playful agility courtesy of our iconic Air Tip technology and lightweight paulownia wood core. Skin tracks, boot packs, resort days, the possibilities are endless.
- Paulownia Wood Core – The paulownia wood core reduces the ski's weight by up to 30% for improved agility and handling while retaining control.
- Free Rocker – 25% Tip Rocker / 60% Camber / 15% Tail Rocker
- Progressive Sidecut – Firm grip while opening up more scope and fluidity to cruise, dazzle, and carve on all terrain and in any snow conditions.
- Air Tip – The Air Tip lightens the tip and tail of the ski for improved maneuverability and turn control in all snow conditions.
- Extended Core – The Extended Core construction increases ski-snow contact and the torsional stability of the ski, boosting precision and control in varied snow conditions.
- Damp Tech – The Damp Tech insert at the tip reduces ski vibrations to absorb irregularities in the terrain.
- Diagofiber – Diagofiber technology meets ultra-lightweight paulownia cores. The complementary duo of technologies gives most skiers the opportunity to get up close and personal with the peaks and explore new landscapes with absolute composure.
- Rectangular Sidewalls - Rectangular sidewall construction features a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.