Full gas. Always ready to rally. An all-terrain, weapon of one designed for the next generation of freeride rippers, the new Rallybird 90 Pro opens the door to slash, smear, and carve across the mountain at will. The ski's lively wood core keeps it agile, while its double rocker profile makes for a playful ride with the freedom to blur the boundaries bewteen frontside and freeride.
- Damp Tech - DAMP TECH reduces ski vibration for increased snow contact and smooth, confident control in variable snow conditions
- Cap Sidewalls - CAP SIDEWALLS feature topsheet material that rolls from edge-to-edge of the ski (no sidewalls), offering lightweight ease-of-use, more comfortable ski-ability and increased resistance to chipping.
- Free Rocker - Designed for a variety of off-trail conditions, our most progressive FREE ROCKER profile delivers confident versatility and effortless float. The blend of longer, lower early rise at the tip (25%) and tail (15%) with traditional camber underfoot allows easy steering and speed control with the power, energy and grip to get you back to the lift.
- Progressive Sidecut - An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT profile delivers confident grip while unleashing more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement while release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
- Maxi Cap - MAXICAP construction features a beveled topsheet at tip and tail, improving ski durability while lightening the extremities for easier maneuverability.
- 3D Topsheet - Our thicker 3D TOPSHEET provides increased durability and more resistance to scratches.
- Poplar Woodcore - The PEFC Poplar wood core ensures a good balance dampness, elasticity and weight savings.
- Fiberglass - FIBERGLASS offers more elasticity than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it the best choice for customized flex and torsional resistance.
- Extended Core - EXTENDED CORE increases snow contact and enhances torsional stability through the tip of the ski for elevated precision, power, and control in mixed conditions.
- Binding DIN Range - 3-10
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!