Say goodbye to cold feet. The women's Pure Pro Heat blends on-snow performance with a heated liner and a 100mm last for a comfort-focused fit. The liner combines merino wool insulation and integrated heating technology with three temperature settings that are adjustable with the touch of a button from your phone, so your feet are always warm. The boot's Sensor Blade shell delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. Adjustable flex lets you dial in your own flex needs.
- SENSOR BLADE - SENSOR BLADE shell technology eliminates excessive shell materials to reduce weight, while reinforcing torsional and flexural rigidity for optimized power and energy transmission.
- FLEX ADJUSTMENT - FLEX ADJUSTMENT allows a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort via a simple rear spine screw adjustment.
- SLIM FIT - Our women-specific 100mm "medium" last, SLIM FIT is perfect for proficient women skiers seeking a strong balance of comfort and support.
- DEDICATED WOMEN'S CUFF - The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.
- FULL MERINO WOOL - A natural thermal regulator with quick drying properties, MERINO WOOL offers great breathability and odor control with a soft, comfortable feel that provides incredible comfort and warmth in any conditions.