High-performance skiing meets all-day comfort and a forgiving flex. The women's Rossignol Pure Pro 90 ski boots pair cutting-edge women's-specific shell design with a customizable liner for skiers who prefer a slim, performance fit. Using generative design, we've engineered the boot shell and cuff for maximum energy transfer and high-speed control through every turn. Adjustable flex and canting let you personalize the feel and response to match your skiing. A thermoformable liner lets you customize the fit. Merino wool insulation enhances liner warmth, so you can focus on your skiing. Maximize your ski experience with the Pure Pro 90.
Regular Fit - Women's-specific slim fit features a 100mm medium last for a strong balance of comfort and support.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Better Skiablity, Better Fit - Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and control.
- Optimized Rebound & Response - Asymmetric Dual Core Cuff combines softer plastic to wrap the lower leg with harder plastic where needed for support and power transmission for optimized performance and fit.
- Adjustable Flex - A simple rear spine adjustment provides an adjustable flex range of +5 to -5 for customized power, performance, and comfort.
- Custom Comfort - Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission.
- Natural Warmth - The liner features Merino wool for warmth, breathability, and odor control.
- Out-Of-The-Box Fit - An ultra-lightweight (350g) thermomoldable liner is preformed to match the natural shape of the ankle, foot and boot for maximum comfort and power transfer.
- Women-Specific Fit - The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance.
- Optimized Fit - Our Seamless Toe Box eliminates pressure points for optimized out-of-the-box fit and reduces heat loss by 20%.
- All-Terrain Grip - Premounted GRIPWALK® soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)