The right fit. The right flex. The Pure Elite 90 delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. The 98mm last shell features a women-specific shape and a Sensor Blade shell with an engineered design that reduces weight and drives energy directly into the ski. An adjustable flex lets you dial in the performance to match your needs. The liners feature merino wool insulation and are customizable for superior comfort and warmth.
- SENSOR BLADE - SENSOR BLADE shell technology eliminates excessive shell materials to reduce weight, while reinforcing torsional and flexural rigidity for optimized power and energy transmission.
- FLEX ADJUSTMENT - FLEX ADJUSTMENT allows a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort via a simple rear spine screw adjustment.
- SKINNY FIT - Our women-specific 98mm "narrow" last, SKINNY FIT is perfect for women in search of high-performance ski-ability or those with slender feet.
- DEDICATED WOMEN'S CUFF - The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.
- CUSTOM T2 - CUSTOM liners offer customization in the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort. T2 version features two separate bi-injected zones w medium density EVA padding in the performance zones and soft density EVA padding in the fit zones.
- MERINO WOOL - Natural merino fibers help to regulate body temperature, providing warmth when it is cold and coolness when it is hot. They also eliminate bad odors and provide softness and comfort.