High-performance skiing meets all-day comfort and a forgiving flex in the women's Rossignol Pure Elite 70 ski boots. Cutting-edge women's-specific shell design is paired with customizable liners for skiers who prefer a precise, low-volume fit. Using generative design, we've engineered the boot shell and cuff for maximum energy transfer and high-speed control through every turn. Adjustable flex and canting let you personalize the feel and response to match your skiing. Merino wool insulation enhances liner warmth, so you can focus on your skiing. Elevate your ski experience with the Pure Elite 70.
- Skinny Fit - Women's-specific skinny fit features a 98mm narrow last for a high-performance, low-volume fit.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Better Skiablity, Better Fit - Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and control.
- Optimized Rebound & Response - Asymmetric Dual Core Cuff combines softer plastic to wrap the lower leg with harder plastic where needed for support and power transmission for optimized performance and fit.
- Adjustable Flex - A simple rear spine adjustment provides an adjustable flex range of +5 to -5 for customized power, performance, and comfort.
- Custom Comfort - Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission.
- Natural Warmth - The liner features Merino wool for warmth, breathability, and odor control.
- Women-Specific Fit - The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance.
- Optimized Fit - Our Seamless Toe Box eliminates pressure points for optimized out-of-the-box fit and reduces heat loss by 20%.
- Last (Width) - 98mm
- Boot Sole Type - Alpine (ISO 5355)