The right fit. The right flex. The women's Rossignol Pure 80 ski boots deliver the comfort, flex and control to ski all day. The Sensor Blade shell is engineered for reduced weight and efficient energy transfer directly to the ski. A women's-specific 102mm last offers an accommodating fit for comfort that lasts all day. An adjustable flex lets you dial in the performance to match your skiing. Wintherm® insulated liners are customizable for superior comfort and warmth.
- Regular Fit - Women's-specific regular fit features a 102mm last for recreational skiing and all-day comfort.
- Optimized Power Transmission- Sensor Blade shell engineering reduces weight while efficiently driving power through the front of the boot and into the ski.
- Dual-Core Tech - Our new "power injection" method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
- Custom Fit Comfort - Custom-fit liner features customizable zones for comfort-driven fit with increased heel support and softer padding through the ankle and instep.
- Natural Warmth - The liner features Merino wool for warmth, breathability and odor control.
- Women-Specific Fit - The shorter, tulip shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance.
- Women's Cuff - Featuring a shorter upper cuff and open, tulip shape on the rear of the liner, the WOMENS CUFF accommodates a woman's natural calf shape for increased balance, comfort, and performance.
- Last (Width) - 102mm
- Boot Sole Type - Alpine (ISO 5355)