Buckle into the Rossignol Hi-Speed Elite 110 LV ski boots for high-performance control and comfort to ski all day long. Made for skiers who prefer a low-volume fit, we've engineered the boot shell and cuff through generative design for maximum energy transfer and high-speed control through every turn. Adjustable flex, forward lean and canting let you personalize the boot feel and response to match your skiing. Our preshaped liner feels great right out of the box with a fully thermoformable design that adapts to your foot for a precise fit. Thinsulate™ insulation enhances liner warmth, so you can focus on your skiing. Buckle into next-generation control with a fit that lets you ski all day.
- Low Volume Fit - Low Volume Fit features a 98mm last for a close-fitting, race-inspired fit that's optimized for comfort, precision and power.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Optimized Rebound - Asymmetric Dual Core Cuff combines softer plastic to wrap the lower leg with harder plastic where needed for support and power transmission for optimized performance and fit.
- Adjustable Flex - A simple rear spine adjustment provides an adjustable flex range of +5 to -5 for customized power, performance, and comfort.
- Adjustable Forward Lean - An adjustable spoiler on the cuff allows for two degrees of forward lean adjustment between 10.6 and 12.6 degrees.
- Precision Fit - Preshaped anatomic liner is shaped around the ankle bone for a snug, accurate fit that feels great right out of the box.
- Insulated Warmth - Thinsulate™ Platinum keeps feet warm in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort with advanced odor control.
- Last (Width) - 98mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)