Buckle into the Rossignol Hi-Speed 80 HV ski boots for high-performance control with forgiving flex and the comfort to ski all day long. Made for skiers who need a high-volume fit and prefer a forgiving flex, we've engineered the boot shell and cuff through generative design for maximum energy transfer and high-speed control through every turn. Adjustable flex and canting let you personalize the boot feel and response to match your skiing. A thermoformable liner lets you customize the fit. Thinsulate™ insulation enhances liner warmth, so you can focus on your skiing. Buckle into next generation control with a fit that lets you ski all day.
- High Volume Fit - High Volume Fit features a 102mm last for forgiving anatomical feel regardless of foot shape.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Optimized Rebound - Asymmetric Dual Core Cuff combines softer plastic to wrap the lower leg with harder plastic where needed for support and power transmission for optimized performance and fit.
- Adjustable Flex - A simple rear spine adjustment provides an adjustable flex range of +5 to -5 for customized power, performance, and comfort.
- Adjustable Forward Lean - An adjustable spoiler on the cuff allows for two degrees of forward lean adjustment between 10.6 and 12.6 degrees.
- Insulated Warmth - Thinsulate™ Platinum keeps feet warm in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort with advanced odor control.
- Last (Width) - 102mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)