Experience a full carve across the entire resort. The Women's Experience 80 Carbon ski combines the agile feel of a lightweight build with confident edge control for all-resort skiing. The flex is tuned to deliver a relaxed feel and effortless carving. Carbon layers and a paulownia wood core reduce overall weight. The confidence-boosting control of our Drive Tip design works with the sidecut and full sidewall construction for smooth turn initiation and a powerful edge through the entire turn.
- All Trail Profile – The new All Trail profile is designed to ensure smooth and progressive absorption of uneven areas of terrain in all types of snow.The perfectly tailored profile and sidecut guarantee ideal behavior of the tip in any conditions.
- All Trail Sidecut – The new All Trail sidecut is designed to engage the tip from the very start of the turn and strengthen the action of the tail.
- Paulownia Wood Core – A light and fast-growing hardwood from SE Asia, Paulownia is the preferred starting point for high-performance lightweight skis.
- Fiberglass – Fiberglass is more elastic than carbon. A perfect compromise for skiers seeking customized flex and resistant materials.
- Active Flex - Designed to deliver intuitive all-day performance and control.
- Rectangular Sidewalls – Rectangular Sidewall constructions feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Carbon Insert - Combining high flexibility with high tensile strength and low weight and high resistance and low thermal expansion make carbon fibers the perfect pick for explosive pop.
- Binding DIN Range - 3.5-11
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!