Experience the all-mountain freedom to carve high-speed groomers and explore further off-trail. The Experience 88 Ti is our most versatile all-mountain ski. It blends the heart of a high-performance carving machine with a freeride-inspired profile for playful fluidity and ease in any snow. The race-inspired titanal and basalt-reinforced build give you the confidence and power to explore all sides of the mountain in all conditions.
- Sidewall - RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL - RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL constructions feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Rocker Type - ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER - Adapted for every terrain and snow condition, our new ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER profile delivers a more balanced blend of hard snow precision and soft snow playfulness. The longer, more progressive tip and early rise tail profiles are adjusted across each model, delivering more targeted all-terrain performance and the freedom to excel in all conditions.
- Core - HD CORE CI - Developed in our new state-of-the-art factory in Sallanches, France, HD CARBON CORE is a new carbon-infused all-mountain construction, balancing the power, stability, and energy transmission of our new Line Control Technology with lightweight agility in mixed snow conditions and changing terrain.
- Turning Radius - Medium/Short
- Sidecut - PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT - An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT profile delivers confident grip while unleashing more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement while release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
- Terrain - All-Mountain
- Binding DIN - 3.5-12
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hiting the slopes!