Every turn. Any terrain. Across the resort. The women's Experience 82 Ti ski responds with energy to every turn for a high-energy, all-resort feel. The flex is tuned for intermediate and advanced skiers who enjoy aggressive performance. Titanal layers, a wood core, and an 82mm waist combine for the power to handle perfect morning groomers and skied-up afternoon conditions. The confidence-boosting control of our Drive Tip design works with the sidecut and full sidewall construction for smooth turn initiation and a powerful edge through the entire turn.
- Sidewall - Rectangular – Rectangular Sidewall constructions feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Rocker Type - All-Trail Rocker – Designed to ensure smooth and progressive absorption of uneven areas of terrain in all types of snow. The perfectly tailored profile and sidecut guarantee ideal behaviour of the tip in any condition.
- Core - Poplar – Poplar wood core balances weight, flex, and stability for a versatile blend of power and playfulness.
- Titanal - This construction type has been proven in competitions. Fiberglass combined with a titanal layer gives the ski more power, grip, and extremely high precision in turns.
- Boost Flex - While some choose to charge hard, others prefer a more relaxed approach to the slopes. Our new ADAPTIVE FLEX answers the needs of every skier with three unique flex profiles (BOOST, ACTIVE, ASSIST) to ensure the right flex for the right feel. BOOST FLEX is designed to deliver the most responsive energy transmission for dynamic power and performance.
- Turning Radius - 13m @ 175
- Tail - Flat
- Terrain - All-Mountain
- Binding DIN Range - 4-12
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!