The Rossignol Experience 82Ti is a great option for advanced intermediate to expert level skiers who want to tear up the groomed runs. A layer of titanal helps reinforce the Experience offering torsional rigidity for complete control when you really want to pick up the speed and drive edges into the surface of the snow. Feel the liveliness coming from the carbon layup which will push into carves without losing any momentum or speed. Drive Tip Solution helps the tips and forebody of the ski work in harmony for better edging and energy transfer for awesome carving and turn initiation. A lightweight woodcore mixed with Drive Tip Solution dampens vibrations no matter the snow conditions or terrain you're skiing on.
- Sidewall - Rectangular – Rectangular Sidewall constructions feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Rocker Type - All-Trail Rocker – Designed to ensure smooth and progressive absorption of uneven areas of terrain in all types of snow. The perfectly tailored profile and sidecut guarantee ideal behaviour of the tip in any condition.
- Core - Poplar – Poplar wood core balances weight, flex, and stability for a versatile blend of power and playfulness.
- Titanal - This construction type has been proven in competitions. Fiberglass combined with a titanal layer gives the ski more power, grip, and extremely high precision in turns.
- Turning Radius - 16m @ 176
- Tail - Flat
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Groomers, Piste
- Binding DIN Range - 5-14
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!