Experience a full carve across the entire resort. The Experience 82 Basalt ski brings a lightweight build and the predictable edge control of full sidewall construction for all-resort skiing. A paulownia wood core reduces overall weight, while basalt layers absorb vibration for a smooth ride. The confidence-boosting control of our Drive Tip design works with the sidecut and full sidewall construction for smooth turn initiation and a powerful edge through the entire turn. An 82mm waist balances a quick feel edge to edge with the width to handle varied conditions.
- Drive Tip Solution - Blending directional fibers in the tip of the ski with soft visco material through the forebody, our new Drive Tip Solution harnesses and eliminates vibrations moving through undulating terrain and harsh snow conditions for confidence boosting touch and control.
- All-Trail Rocker - Adapted for every terrain and snow condition, our new ALLTRAIL ROCKER delivers a balanced blend of hard snow precision and soft snow playfulness.
- All-Trail Sidecut - All Trail Sidecuts delivers instant engagement and a powerful turn for fluid, dynamic and comfortable carving performance.
- Rectangular Full Sidewall - RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL construction feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Paulownia Woodcore - PAULOWNIA WOOD CORE reduces weight up to 30% for enhanced agility, maneuverability, and control.
- Basalt - Stronger and lighter than fiberglass and with more elasticity than carbon, BASALT fibers enhance power and stability while removing vibrations.
- Premium Hardtop - Our new Premium HARDTOP offers uncompromising topsheet durability and graphic richness to protect and prolong the life of your skis.
- Binding DIN Range - 4-12
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!