Shaped for performance. Designed for freedom. The Experience 80 CI features the perfect blend of on-trail carving performance and a lively freeride feel. The 80mm waist and balanced rocker profile keep you turning through mixed snow conditions, while the race-inspired construction provides immediate response and stability, so you can explore with confidence.
- Sidewall - CENTRAL SIDEWALL - CENTRAL DUALTEC combines the best elements of sandwich and cap constructions for enhanced edge grip, durability, and ease-of-use. Cap construction at the extremities facilitates easier, more comfortable turn entry and exit while traditional sidewalls underfoot ensure strong edging power and control.
- Rocker Type - ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER - Adapted for every terrain and snow condition, our new ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER profile delivers a more balanced blend of hard snow precision and soft snow playfulness. The longer, more progressive tip and early rise tail profiles are adjusted across each model, delivering more targeted all-terrain performance and the freedom to excel in all conditions.
- Core - HD CORE CI - Developed in our new state-of-the-art factory in Sallanches, France, HD CARBON CORE is a new carbon-infused all-mountain construction, balancing the power, stability, and energy transmission of our new Line Control Technology with lightweight agility in mixed snow conditions and changing terrain.
- Turning Radius - Medium
- Sidecut - PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT - An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT profile delivers confident grip while unleashing more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement while release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Piste, Groomers
- Binding DIN - 3.5-11
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hiting the slopes!