The Rossignol Experience W 78 CA Skis + Xpress 10 GW Bindings provide an optimal balance of performance and maneuverability, thanks to their solid Poplar Wood Core and relaxed cap sidewalls. With its user-friendly character, this combination is great ski for those who are ready to ditch the rental line and call a pair their own. This ski is an easy-to-handle setup that will grow with skiers as they develop their technique. Its lightweight design and forgiving character offer great agility and stability for building confidence.
- Drive Tip Solution - Blending directional fibers in the tip of the ski with soft visco material through the forebody, our new Drive Tip Solution harnesses and eliminates vibrations moving through undulating terrain and harsh snow conditions for confidence boosting touch and control.
- All-Trail Rocker - Adapted for every terrain and snow condition, our new ALLTRAIL ROCKER delivers a balanced blend of hard snow precision and soft snow playfulness.
- Active Flex - While some choose to charge hard, others prefer a more relaxed approach to the slopes. Our new ADAPTIVE FLEX answers the needs of every skier with three unique flex profiles (BOOST, ACTIVE, ASSIST) to ensure the right flex for the right feel. ACTIVE FLEX is designed to deliver intuitive all day performance and control.
- All-Trail Sidecut - All Trail Sidecuts delivers instant engagement and a powerful turn for fluid, dynamic and comfortable carving performance.
- Rectangular Full Sidewall - RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL construction feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Poplar Woodcore - Balances weight, flex, and stability for a versatile blend of power and playfulness.
- Premium Hardtop - Our new Premium HARDTOP offers uncompromising topsheet durability and graphic richness to protect and prolong the life of your skis.
- Binding DIN Range - 3-10
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!