The perfect all-mountain ski for every side of the resort, the women's Experience 76 CI blends on-trail carving and a playful freeride profile for fun, responsive performance frontside and back. A 76mm waist and balanced rocker profile maintain easy turn initiation in variable conditions, while the race-inspired construction maintains confident stability to explore the mountain at will.
- Sidewall - Cap Construction - CAP construction (ROSSITOP) feature topsheet material that rolls from edge-to-edge of the ski (no sidewalls), offering lightweight ease-of-use, more comfortable ski-ability, and increased resistance to chipping.
- Rocker Type - ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER - Adapted for every terrain and snow condition, our new ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER profile delivers a more balanced blend of hard snow precision and soft snow playfulness. The longer, more progressive tip and early rise tail profiles are adjusted across each model, delivering more targeted all-terrain performance and the freedom to excel in all conditions.
- Core - POPLAR WOODCORE - The heart of the ski consists of a poplar core together with fiberglass. This gives the ski enormous fluidity and responsiveness. Poplar helps to maintain the ski's lively feel throughout its life.
- Turning Radius - Short
- Sidecut - PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT - An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT profile delivers confident grip while unleashing more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement while release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Piste, Groomers
- Binding DIN - 3-10
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hiting the slopes!