Answer the call of fresh tracks on the women's Blackops Stargazer. Lightweight agility and confident downhill performance come together to set you free to explore and ride inbounds and out. Vibration-dampening tech carries you through every carve, while a light swing weight keeps it playful. Skin track, boot pack, resort days, the possibilities are endless. Escape the piste and ride free.
- Air Tip - This exclusive Rossignol technology has been masterminded for freeriding and wide-open spaces! The tip is filled with air for maximum lightness and built to retain maximum torsional rigidity. The ski's weight is redistributed, the tip is lightened for greater ease, safety, and versatility, and the weight is focused in the center of the ski to maximize control and power beneath the skier's feet. THE ROCKER REVOLUTION IS HERE!
- Damp Tech - DAMP TECH reduces ski vibration for increased snow contact and smooth, confident control in variable snow conditions
- Core - Paulownia - Paulownia Wood is 30% lighter than average, offering a compromise between agility, control, and power.
- Turning Radius - 14m @ 162
- Tail - Partial Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freeride