Blackops is a range of skis aimed at all freeriders who take their foot off the brake, go their own way, and explore what the mountain has to offer. Each ski in the Blackops range has a unique personality with specific character traits to fully adapt to the various ski styles. Rossignol has developed a host of technologies and adapted them on each ski for varied wear. So get ready for your future adventure!
- Sidewall - Rectangular Sidewall
- Waist - 98mm (162, 172, 182)
- Rocker Type - Rockered Tip/Tail, Camber underfoot
- Core - Poplar Wood Core - Very versatile construction, designed to ensure liveliness, grip, and a feeling of safety.
- Terrain - All-Mountain
- Eco Conception - The skis in the BLACKOPS range have been developed with close attention to the selection of raw materials and the use of recycled materials to minimize our environmental impact. All skis concerned are either FSCTM or PEFC certified. Poplar wood cores are PEFC certified, which guarantees sustainable forest management. Paulownia wood cores are FSCTM certified, which guarantees sustainable forest management.