Chase untracked lines inbounds or out in the Alltrack Pro 130 GW. This no-compromise free-touring boot features tech-fittings for alpine-touring binding-compatibility and a releasable cuff for a natural range of motion on the skin track or boot pack. The 100mm last balances comfort and control while the Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission for all-conditions skiing. The preformed liner is thermo-moldable for a custom fit. Includes pre-mounted GRIPWALK® soles for a more natural walking motion and increased traction.
Medium Fit - Medium fit features a 100mm last for a precise, comfortable fit that balances comfort and control.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Optimized Hike Mode - The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode.
- Tech-Binding Compatible - Dynafit® certified tech inserts for reliable free-touring performance.
- Full Custom Comfort - Pre-shaped full custom liners offer anatomic ankle support and 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission.
- Insulated Warmth & Support - Thinsulate™ Stretch insulates while providing enhanced foot support for better skiability.
- Hike Mode 2.0 - The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)