Inbounds powder laps or exploring the back bowls, the women's Alltrack Pro 100 is designed to ski the whole mountain. A releasable cuff offers a natural range of motion for hiking and a 100mm last balances comfort and control. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission in all-conditions and terrain. The full custom liner includes Thinsulate™ for added warmth and is thermo-moldable for a precise fit.
- Slim Fit - Women's-specific slim fit features a 100mm last for strong balances of comfort and support.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Better Skiablity, Better Fit - Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and control.
- Optimized Hike Mode - The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode.
- Custom Comfort - Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission.
- Insulated Warmth - Thinsulate™ Stretch insulates while providing enhanced foot support for better skiability.
- Women-Specific Fit - The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - Alpine (ISO 5355)