Back bowl powder laps or beyond the gates, the women's Alltrack Elite 90 is designed to ski the whole mountain. It has a releasable cuff for a natural range of motion on the skin track and a 98mm last for a precise fit. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission on-piste or off and everywhere in between. The full custom liner includes Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth and is thermo-moldable for a custom fit.
- Skinny Fit - Women's-specific skinny fit features a 98mm narrow last for a high performance, low-volume fit.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Better Skiablity, Better Fit - Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and control.
- Optimized Hike Mode - The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode.
- Custom Comfort - Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission.
- Natural Warmth - The liner features Merino wool for warmth, breathability, and odor control.
- Women-Specific Fit - The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance.
- Last (Width) - 98mm
- Boot Sole Type - Alpine (ISO 5355)