Back bowl powder laps or beyond the gates, the women's Alltrack Elite 90 is designed to ski the whole mountain. It has a releasable cuff for a natural range of motion on the skin track and a 98mm last for a precise fit. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission on-piste or off and everywhere in between. The full custom liner includes Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth and is thermo-moldable for a custom fit.
- GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID - A progressive new data-driven design approach that harnesses the power of generative design software to create the ideal boot shape. Focused on minimizing shell wall thickness for reduced weight while simultaneously enhancing power and support, our new GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID shell offers the most effective blend of both.
- DUAL CORE TECHNOLOGY - Our new "power injection" method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
- SKINNY FIT - Our women-specific 98mm "narrow" last, SKINNY FIT is perfect for women in search of high-performance ski-ability or those with slender feet.
- HIKE MODE 2.0 - The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
- CUSTOM T2 - FULL CUSTOM liners offer customization both in the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort, and the external liner materials for enhanced precision and power transmission. T2 version features two separate bi-injected zones w medium density EVA padding in the performance zones and soft density EVA padding in the fit zones.
- DEDICATED WOMEN'S CUFF - The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.