Chase untracked lines inbounds or out in the women's Alltrack Elite 100 LT. This no-compromise free-touring boot features Dynafit® certified inserts for compatibility with all alpine touring bindings and a pre-mounted GripWalk® sole for compatibility with GripWalk® specific alpine bindings. It has a releasable cuff for a natural range of motion on the skin track or boot pack and a 98mm last for a precise fit. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission on-piste or off and everywhere in-between. The pre-shaped, full custom liner includes Thinsulate™ insulation and a touring-specific design for enhanced mobility.
- LAST - 98mm
- GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID - A progressive new data-driven design approach that harnesses the power of generative design software to create the ideal boot shape. Focused on minimizing shell wall thickness for reduced weight while simultaneously enhancing power and support, our new GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID shell offers the most effective blend of both.
- DUAL CORE TECHNOLOGY - Our new "power injection" method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
- SKINNY FIT - Our women-specific 98mm "narrow" last, SKINNY FIT is perfect for women in search of high-performance ski-ability or those with slender feet.
- HIKE MODE 2.0 - The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
- LOWTECH INSERTS - DYNAFIT® certified low-tech inserts offer dependable, trustworthy free-touring performance; the over-molded solid sole construction ensures powerful energy transmission, secure steering and control.
- THINSULATE STRETCH - Developed by 3M, THINSULATE® is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth. THINSULATE® STRETCH offers enhanced elasticity, improving freedom of movement and foot support for better skiability.
- GRILAMID - Featured in touring and freetouring boots, GRILAMID® plastic is incredibly lightweight while offering superior rebound and response.
- PRE-SHAPE LINER FULL CUSTOM T1 - PRESHAPED FULL CUSTOM LINERS are pre-shaped around the ankle for a snug, accurate fit. Customization affects the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort, as well as the external liner materials for enhanced precision and power transmission. T1 version features two separate bi-material zones w stiffer density EVA padding in the performance zones and medium density EVA padding in the fit zones.