Explore the back bowls and beyond the gates. The Alltrack 90 is a no-compromise boot that's designed to ski the whole mountain. A releasable cuff offers a natural range of motion for hiking and a 102mm last for a comfortable fit. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission on-piste or off and everywhere in between. The custom liner offers enhanced comfort.
- Regular Fit - Regular fit features a 102mm last for a forgiving anatomical feel regardless of foot shape.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Optimized Hike Mode - The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode.
- Custom Comfort - Custom liners offer internal customization for enhanced comfort and support.
- Insulated Warmth - Thinsulate™ Platinum keeps feet warm in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort with advanced odor control.
- Hike Mode 2.0 - The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
- Last (Width) - 102mm
- Boot Sole Type - Alpine (ISO 5355)