Back bowl powder laps or beyond the gates, the women's Alltrack 70 is designed to ski the whole mountain. A releasable cuff offers a natural range of motion for hiking, and the Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission to handle all conditions. The 102mm last and custom liner offer all-day comfort for exploring the whole mountain.
- Regular Fit - Women's-specific regular fit features a 102mm last for recreational skiing and all-day comfort.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Better Skiablity, Better Fit - Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and control.
- Optimized Hike Mode - The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode.
- Custom Comfort - Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission.
- Women-Specific Fit - The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance.
- Last (Width) - 102mm
- Boot Sole Type - Alpine (ISO 5355)