Explore the whole mountain. From the back bowls to beyond the gates, the Alltrack 110 is designed to ski it all. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission on-piste or off and everywhere in between. It features a forgiving 102mm last and a releasable cuff that offers a natural range of motion for hiking. The full custom liner includes Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth and is thermo-moldable for a precise fit.
- Regular Fit - Regular fit features a 102mm last for a forgiving anatomical feel regardless of foot shape.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Optimized Hike Mode - The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode.
- Custom Comfort - Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission.
- Insulated Warmth - Thinsulate™ Platinum keeps feet warm in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort with advanced odor control.
- Hike Mode 2.0 - The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
- Last (Width) - 102mm
- Boot Sole Type - Alpine (ISO 5355)