All boards come with a 2-year limited warranty. Any manufacturing defects such as structural cracks, delamination, and misaligned inserts will be replaced under Rodeo’s discretion. Normal wear and tear and misuse/abuse will not be covered. Note: stripped inserts or damage caused by improper mounting will not be covered.
- Topsheet - Matte PBT
- Shape - True Twin
- Flex - 7/10
- Camber - Traditional Camber
- Terrain - Freestyle/All-Mountain
- Biaxial Fiberglass - Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers run 0/90 degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while providing pop.
- Core - Poplar wood core
- Base - Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material.
- Sidewall - Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
- Rubber Dampening - Rubber foil between the edge and fiberglass helps with bonding. It also helps with overall board chattering.
- Edges - Rockwell 48.10