The Wildlife is a do everything directional board. The directional hybrid rocker profile has camber underfoot for snap and response. The nose has a little more rocker in the tail for effortless turn initiation and float in soft snow. The Quadratic Sidecut improves stability and edge hold. Slimewalls® provide a smoother ride by damping out high speed vibrations and increasing durability. Topless construction improves durability and reduces weight. The graphic of this board was inspired by our time in Japan last season and features the kamushka or Japanese Serow. The kamushka is a goat-antelope like animal found only in Japan's dense woodlands. Lucky snowboarders will see them from time to time in Japan's side country. The softer flex and rocker profile give this board a versatile, all-mountain ride suitable for all levels of riders.
- Shape - Directional
- Profile - Directional Hybrid Camber - A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Glass - Hybrid - Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Performance™ - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sidecut - Quadratic - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.