The SUPERPIG infuses high-end tech into our best-selling WARPIG shape for an elite all-mountain deck. If you find yourself seeking out something big and bad, avoid the other pigs and take shelter with the SUPERPIG, because this board is built like a brick shithouse. The SUPERPIG is the same shape as the WARPIG, just with a lot more tech and a little bit of camber. Size the SUPERPIG down 6 to 10cm’s from your standard size because of its innovative shape. The SUPERPIG rides like a very angry WARPIG. This board is made for the demanding rider that wants the aggressive thrash style of the WARPIG with camber and a little more stiffness. Don't let the shape fool you—this board will go anywhere and do anything. Of course, it will still ride powder with its short, wide shape, but you'll be really impressed at how fast the SUPERPIG goes from edge to edge on hardpack and the pop the camber provides. A Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and maintains speed in all conditions. Carbon Infused Glass provides extra pop and Carbon Slim Walls reduce weight, increase damping, and increases energy transfer to enhance response and stability. Carbon Array 5™ provides extra pop without adding stiffness while the low friction Race Base is made from a carbon-infused sintered base material to ensure a fast ride.
- DIRECTIONAL EXTRA CAMBER - A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- BI-RADIAL SIDECUT - A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- CLEAVE EDGE STEEL - Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- PERFORMANCE CORE - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- SLIM WALLS - RIDE's Slim Wall technology is the evolution of our Roll-in Construction to its extreme limit. By creating a fully 3-D composite structure over Slimewall® material, this revolutionary technology results in more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight construction, and even better damping.
- CARBON ARRAY LAMINATES - This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- CARBON SLIMEWALLS - This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls® material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This exclusive tech enhances the charging rider’s experience as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES - Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.