The Shadowban is an all-new model that was designed for versatility. The Standard Camber profile and Carbon Array 3™ assures that you’ll have pop when you need it without adding stiffness. A Sintered, Stone Ground base sucks up wax to keep you mobbing all winter. This directional twin is a twin shape with a slightly set back reference stance for maximum versatility. The Shadowban is built to be comfortable anywhere on the mountain from the peak to the park. If you’ve been searching for one board to do everything with no compromises, your search is over.
- DIRECTIONAL STANDARD CAMBER - A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- QUADRATIC SIDECUT - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- HYBRID GLASS - Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- PERFORMANCE CORE - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- SLIMEWALLS - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- PRE-CURED GLASS FIBERGLASS - USA-made pre-cured fiberglass optimizes glass to resin ratios to create the most consistent flex pattern possible. No other glass provides this level of stability and control.
- CARBON ARRAY LAMINATES - This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES - Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- ROLL-IN CONSTRUCTION - Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.