The Saturday is a twin shape that is at home anywhere on the mountain. The standard camber profile provides camber between your bindings for snap and control and rocker at the tip and tail for catch-free riding and float. A Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation and exit as well as edge grip. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increase durability by absorbing impact. Carbon Array 3™ provides extra pop and control without adding stiffness. The Saturday is a mid-flexing twin built for the intermediate to advanced riders that want one board for all conditions.
- TWIN STANDARD CAMBER - A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- QUADRATIC SIDECUT - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- WMNS PERFORMANCE CORE - Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen. Available on every women’s board.
- SLIM WALLS - RIDE's Slim Wall technology is the evolution of our Roll-in Construction to its extreme limit. By creating a fully 3-D composite structure over Slimewall® material, this revolutionary technology results in more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight construction, and even better damping.
- HYBRID GLASS - Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- CARBON ARRAY LAMINATES - This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES - Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.