The PSYCHOCANDY is an all-new shape this year. The shape is based on the innovative WARPIG shape, so the board is designed to be ridden 3 to 6 cm's shorter than your standard board. The PSYCHOCANDY is approaching the mountain with the same thrash everything attitude that the WARPIG is known for, but designed for lighter weight, smaller footed women riders. A Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and allows the Psychocandy to maintain speed in all conditions. Carbon Slimewalls® enhances response and stability. The Psychocandy is a directional all-mountain board designed to ride like a WARPIG.
- Shape - Directional
- Profile - Directional Rocker - A directional shape built with true rocker through- out the tip and tail.
- Glass - Hybrid
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction, Carbon Slimewalls® - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - WMN’s Performance™ - Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen. Available on every women’s board.
- Sidecut - Bi-Radial - A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.