The Machete Jr is made for kids looking to up their game. The twin hybrid rocker combines camber between your feet for snap and control with rocker at the tip and tail for hook free turns. A Quadratic Sidecut improves turns initiation/exit and edge grip. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increase durability. The Machete Jr. is a kid’s board for riders focused on progression and durability.
- Shape - Twin
- Profile - Twin Hybrid Rocker - A twin shape with a hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- Glass - Biaxal - 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- Sidewall - Slimewalls® - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Foundation - Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- Sidecut - Quadratic - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.