The Kink is a street machine. Designed with a focus on predictability and durability for urban and park riding, the KINK is at home on handrails and jibs. The Kink is the board of choice for Jed Anderson and many team riders when riding in the street. The Extra Camber profile has camber underfoot for pop and smooth turn initiation with a minimal amount of rocker at the tip for predictable catch-free performance. A Quadratic Sidecut provides predictability and edge hold. Slimewalls® and Cleave Edge™ provide a smoother ride and increased durability. The sintered base is harder and more durable. The Kink is a board designed for modern freestyle and street performance.
- TWIN EXTRA CAMBER - A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- QUADRATIC SIDECUT - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- FOUNDATION CORE - Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- SLIM WALLS - RIDE's Slim Wall technology is the evolution of our Roll-in Construction to its extreme limit. By creating a fully 3-D composite structure over Slimewall® material, this revolutionary technology results in more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight construction, and even better damping.
- BIAXIAL GLASS FIBERGLASS - 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES - Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- EXTRUDED BASE - The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.