The Jackson is specifically designed for the rider who divides their time on every part of the mountain. This boot thrives in an all-mountain environment but as a mid-flexing boot, it’s equally adept in the park or in pow. Equipped with our Intuition™ Support Foam Liner for cush and comfort as well as our H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System with Manual Tongue Tied™ that guarantees a firm heel hold and a uniform fit, the Jackson is dripping with tech yet designed in a timeless, classic fashion to ensure all your riding needs are covered.
- Fit - IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue, Removable Liner
- Comfort - Heat Reflective Foil
- Lacing - H4 Boa® Coiler, Manual Tongue Tied™, The Closer™
- HDR PREMIUM SYNTHETICS - RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- 3D FORMED DUAL DENSITY EVA - A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- IN2GRATED CONSTRUCTION - In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- INTUITION™ SUPPORT FOAM LINER - Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.