The Jackson is one of our best-selling boots year-after-year because it is a comfortable, performance-oriented boot that you’ll never want to take off. The heat moldable foam found in our Intuition™ Support Foam Liner is like a heavenly five-finger grip around your foot, while our BOA® Coiler™ Closure System leaves the amount of pressure you feel in the palm of your hand. You can leave the tissues at home thanks to The Closer™ lace guide because it eliminates those tear-inducing pressure points by dispersing lace tension across the entire boot. Lock Down™ Turbo liner lacing makes for easy entry and exit while the 3D Formed Dual Density EVA Insole keeps your feet comfortable and supported. The Jackson is a mid-flexing boot designed to handle all types of riding and allows you to crank one out for a customized fit and all-day comfort.
Flex Rating – 5
- In2grated™ Construction – In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit," leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- 1:1 Lasting – 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- Silver Last – Performance designed men's specific fit.
- Internal J Bars – Create superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- External J Bars – Provide additional ankle and heel hold.
- 3D Formed Tongue
- Articulated Cuff
- Boa® Closure System – Reel activated speed lace system for quick and easy uniform closure.
- The Closer™ Lace Guide – The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Closure System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.