Generally, a deadbolt keeps the bad things out, but this Deadbolt keeps the good things inside with its Intuition™ Mobile Foam Wrap Liner. A heat moldable dual-density foam provides a performance fit that doesn’t interfere with your freedom of movement and the wrap liner construction builds additional stability into the boot and creates seamless comfort when combined with the new Tongue Tied™ BOA® Focus Closure System, which gives you the heel hold of our Tongue Tied™ system with the precise fit in two zones of the BOA® Focus Closure System. The new Michelin® Fiberlite will keep you on your feet when hiking is required and a +Slime Midsole ensures your feet will be comfortable and supported. The Deadbolt is a responsive all-mountain freestyle boot for a rider looking for comfort, support and a hassle-free speed lacing system that will keep all areas of his foot on lockdown.
Flex Rating – 7
- In2grated™ Construction – In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit," leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- 1:1 Lasting – 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- Black Last – Performance designed men's tailored fit.
- Adjustable Power Strap – Ride's adjustable power strap technology offers a range adjustability to customize strap length while providing added boot support and response when you need it.
- Internal J Bars – Create superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- External J Bars – Provide additional ankle and heel hold.
- 3D Formed Tongue
- Articulated Cuff
- Boa® Tongue Tied™ Focus Closure System – Reel activated speed lace system that allows for a unique two-zone closure system with integrated TongueTied™ system for ultimate heel and precise fit.
- The Closer™ Lace Guide – The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Closure System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.