The Heartbreaker is made for all mountain progression. The twin hybrid rocker combines camber underfoot with rocker at the tip and tail for the perfect combination of snap and easy turn initiation. A Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation/exit and edge grip. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increase durability by absorbing impact. The Heartbreaker is a soft-flexing all-mountain board for riders of all ability.
- Shape - Twin
- Profile - Hybrid Rocker - A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- Glass - Hybrid
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction, Carbon Slimewalls® - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - WMN’s Performance™ - Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen. Available on every women’s board.
- Sidecut - Quadratic - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.