There’s a reason that the Fuse is a unanimous team-favorite year after year, and that’s because it’s fitted with our Intuition™ Mobile Trap Wrap Liner and it offers the options of a traditional lace coupled with the new Tongue Tied™ Hybrid Harness for supreme comfort and hold. A Flex Slime Tongue™ provides rebound and damping to ease out any chop or bumps you may be riding and lets you focus on form with less distractions. The Rubber Toe Cap reduces boot profile increases durability and the Michelin® Fiberlite Sole combines rubber with a +Slime Midsole for traction and cushioning. The Fuse is a stiffer flexing freestyle boot that riders of all ability levels will love.
- Fit - IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue, Removable Liner
- Comfort - Heat Reflective Foil, Black Gold™ Liner Mesh
- Lacing - Traditional Lacing, Boa® Tongue Tied™ Focus
- HDR PREMIUM SYNTHETICS - RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- BLACK GOLD LINER MESH - This bamboo charcoal-infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- IN2GRATED CONSTRUCTION - In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- INTUITION™ MOBILE FOAM LINER - Dual-density foam creates performance with freedom of movement.