The Fuse is a team favorite. The traditional lacing provides the adjustability and feel of a lace boot. Fitted with Intuition™ Mobile Wrap Liner. Traditional lace with Boa® powered Tongue Tied™ fit system. Side Boa® dial provides a secure micro-adjustable fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. Flex Slime Tongue™ provides rebound and damping. Rubber Toe Cap reduces boot profile and increases durability. Michelin® Fiberlite Sole combines rubber with a +Slime Midsole for traction and cushioning. The Fuse is a stiffer flexing freestyle boot designed for performance, durability and comfort.
- Last - RIDE offers 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- Construction/Fit - In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
Liner - INTUITION™ MOBILE FOAM LINER - Dual-density foam creates performance with freedom of movement.
- Lacing - Traditional Lacing,Boa® Tongue Tied™ Focus
- Category - Traditional Lace
- Feel - 8
- Sole - MICHELIN® FIBERLITE - This sole features light-weight, mesh backed WIC and OC rubber compounds and +SLIME Midsole providing responsive cushioning with dual density support.