The Deadbolt is packed with technology to make your life on-hill a tad easier, like an Intuition™ Support Foam Liner, our new BOA® Zonal Fit System for extra hold and a Michelin® Summit Sole that combines rubber and phylon for lightweight performance and infinite traction. The Deadbolt is a responsive all-mountain freestyle boot that combines comfort and support while allowing you to focus on what matters most, and that’s progressing your riding.
- Fit - IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue, Removable Liner, Adjustable Power Strap
- Comfort - Heat Reflective Foil, Black Gold™ Liner Mesh
- Lacing - Boa® Tongue Tied™ Focus, The Closer™
- HDR PREMIUM SYNTHETICS - RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- BLACK GOLD LINER MESH - This bamboo charcoal-infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- IN2GRATED CONSTRUCTION - In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- INTUITION™ SUPPORT FOAM LINER - Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.