The CL-4 is will take your riding to the next level. The C-Series Chassis pairs an aluminum heelcup with a polycarbonate base tray. The aluminum heelcup provides the feel and durability of aluminum where you need it while the composite tray offers comfort and a smooth ride. The One-Piece Ankle Strap offers all day comfort. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. The CL-4 is designed for riders seeking a smooth all-mountain binding that is comfortable all over the mountain.
Women's Size Guide | Small = US 5-9, Medium = US 7-11
- C-Series Composite Chassis - The C-Series Chassis pairs the extruded aluminum heel-cup with a polycarbonate base tray. The heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response, while the polycarbonate tray underfoot offers a comfortable and smooth ride.
- Slimeback™ Highback - Highbacks utilize urethane similar to our Slimewalls™ technology. The Slimeback™ material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- One-Piece Ankle Strap - Designed for comfort and durability. The single material strap provides response and comfort in a utilitarian package that wastes nothing.
- Minimalist Toe Strap - Designed to offer maximum performance and durability with minimum weight and distraction.
- Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Canted Footbeds - An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- C-Series EVA Basepad - An extra cush EVA Basepad that wraps under the binding and up the sides to damp out vibrations and make for a smooth ride.
- Plastic Disc - The plastic disc offers more lateral flex than aluminum for the rider that is focused on comfort and flex over hard-charging performance.